achieve the purpose of refrigeration through the circulation of the refrigeration system and are widely used in our lives. However, if you do not pay attention to the use of refrigerants, safety accidents may occur. The following is the safe use and emergency treatment of some commonly used refrigerants.
1. Avoid entering highly concentrated water vapor. Although this type of refrigerant is not easy to burn under normal temperature and pressure conditions, its mixture can burn under high pressure and high concentration air conditions. The storage of refrigerants should be far away from fire sources and high-temperature metal surfaces.
2. The refrigerants of Refrigerant R407C and Refrigerant R134a have low toxicity, but high-dose inhalation of Refrigerant R407C will cause anesthesia, and very high concentrations will cause abnormal heart rhythm and cause sudden death. The high refrigerant concentration of Refrigerant R407C and Refrigerant R134a in the atmosphere will cause suffocation due to lack of oxygen.
3. Contact with refrigerants on eyes, hands, and skin will cause frostbite.
4. The mixed gas with air shall not be used for pressure and leak detection tests.
5. Do not overheat the liquid reservoir containing refrigerant. If the refrigerant temperature is too high, thermal decomposition will produce steam with strong toxicity and (R407C strong corrosive) (R134a irritant). If it overheats, the reservoir will explode.
6. Do not hit or abuse the refrigerant bottle.
7. The refrigerant bottle must be placed vertically.
8. Use a suitable wrench to open and close the refrigerant bottle valve.
1. When a Freon leak occurs in the refrigeration system, the operator should quickly stop the unit, cut off the power supply, confirm the leak point (use a refrigerant leak detector if necessary), close the front and rear valves of the leak point as much as possible, and cut off the connection with the system valve.
2. Open doors and windows for ventilation, quickly evacuate people in the leakage area to the upwind, and isolate them, strictly restrict access.
3. Notify the department head and maintenance personnel.
4. The person in charge of the department organizes personnel to arrive at the scene to deal with the accident, and timely conduct reasonable exhaust of the leakage area to accelerate the spread.
5.On-site rescue personnel shall not blindly enter the leakage site and must enter the high-concentration area of the leakage to cut off the source of the leakage and plug the leak. The rescue personnel shall wear self-contained positive pressure air breathing apparatus.
6. When welding leaking pipelines and other facilities, the Freon must be completely discharged, and the leaking container must be properly handled, and used after repair and inspection.
7. When the leakage of Freon in the area has not been processed, the open flame operation is prohibited in the area.
8. When dealing with leaks, pay attention to prevent maintenance personnel from being frostbitten by the leaked refrigerant.
9. If someone inhales Freon, they should be quickly removed from the scene to a place with fresh air. Keep the respiratory tract unobstructed. Call the emergency number. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If breathing stops, give artificial respiration immediately.
10. Once skin contact with Freon causes frostbite, immediately rinse with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
11. Once eyes come into contact with Freon liquid, immediately rinse with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
When using refrigerant, it is best to operate by experienced staff, which can avoid some dangerous accidents to a large extent. If you want to know more about refrigerants and solutions after reading the above, you can contact us to get them, and we will provide you with professional consultation.
As a professional supplier of refrigerants and fluoropolymers
, we have many years of manufacturing experience in the field of refrigerants. We have advanced equipment and comprehensive quality control that can provide you with high-quality refrigerant products. We are committed to providing customers with the most innovative and reliable technology, and we also have a thoughtful one-stop service. If you want to buy our superior refrigerants, please contact us immediately!