- Issue Time
Fotech has sorted out the safety precautions that need to be paid attention to in the use of air-conditioning refrigerants to correct everyone's misunderstandings about the use of air-conditioning refrigerants.
With the increase in the use of air-conditioning refrigerants, the topic of safety in use has also received more and more attention. In practical applications, some businesses and consumers still have misunderstandings about the safe use of air-conditioning refrigerants. Fotech has compiled the following safety items that need to be paid attention to in the use of air-conditioning refrigerants.
Air conditioners need to add refrigerant every year
In the process of using the air conditioner, there is no need to add refrigerant every year. After the air-conditioning equipment is installed in accordance with the specifications, there is no need to add refrigerant during the service life under the condition that there is no leakage point and equipment refrigeration failure.
Refrigerant charging can be done based on experience
The charge amount of each air conditioner is different, and each refrigerant also has its corresponding safety technical description. Therefore, it is not possible to charge air conditioning refrigerant based on experience alone! Refrigerant charging should be performed by professional technicians.
When charging refrigerant, professionals need to pay attention to the following safety matters
In normal operation:
(1) Be very careful when entering a confined area or room. The accumulation of high concentration refrigerant and low oxygen concentration levels may cause death.
(2) Operators should wear appropriate PPE (gloves, goggles, etc.) to prevent contact with refrigerant liquid or vapor.
(3) Skin/eye contact with refrigerant liquid or vapor may cause frostbite or irritation. In case of skin contact, rinse the affected area with warm water, do not use hot water; if frostbite occurs, seek medical attention immediately; if it is in contact with the eyes, open the eyelids, rinse immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, and seek medical attention immediately.
Additional attention should be paid to weakly flammable refrigerants:
(1) Maintain ventilation to ensure that the concentration does not accumulate to the upper and lower limits of the refrigerant combustion;
(2) When operating, use non-sparking tools;
(3) It is recommended to use electrostatic grounding in the operating area;
(4) Use explosion-proof equipment to transfer A2L refrigerant;
(5) Keep away from heat or fire;
(6) Do a good job of vacuum during system maintenance;
The bottle valve connector may be different (the A2L refrigerant bottle valve is left-handed to tighten).
Fotech refrigerant products are equipped with safety technical manuals, and you can inquire about the safety operation precautions of the corresponding products. If you want to know more about refrigerants after reading the above, you can get a comprehensive solution by contacting us.
As a professional supplier of refrigerants and fluoropolymers, we have won praise and trust from many customers with our excellent R&D technology and high-quality products. We have a professional production team and have established a complete quality inspection system, which can fully control the quality of our products. At the same time, we will provide thoughtful one-stop service and effective solution technology according to the needs of customers. If you are interested in our refrigerants, please contact us immediately!